What is Medical Transcription?
Medical transcription is an allied health profession that involves the process of transcribing medical voice reports into text format. The medical transcription program at 360training prepares students to become certified professionals in the field.
What is Medical Billing and Coding?
Medical billing and coding is the process of converting medical procedures, symptoms and diagnoses into specific codes for claims reimbursement. As a medical billing and coding professional you may do the following tasks:
- Locate documentation in patient records to support coding and billing process
- Assign accurate codes medical procedures, symptoms and diagnoses
- Process submission of claims for reimbursement according to policies
- Identify best practices to ensure quality coding and smooth reimbursement process
Start your training for a successful career now!
Expand your career opportunities by enrolling in the Medical Transcription with Billing and Coding (CBCS) program at 360training. With this program, you will learn the necessary skills to become a successful medical transcription. With additional training in medical billing and coding, you will expand your skills set and have an instant advantage when applying for jobs!
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online – No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24×7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
Full list of Training available