ICD-10 Medical Coding – $1,995.00
Medical Coding introduces students to the three types of coding systems used in health care: ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS. This course would be valuable for anyone preparing for a career in medical coding and related professions.
You will learn how to transform medical descriptions of diagnoses and procedures into codes using reimbursement and coding guidelines.
Through scenarios and interactivities, this course provides you with ample opportunity to apply and practice the concepts learned. This course would be valuable for anyone preparing for a career in medical coding and related professions.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and use of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS Level II coding.
- Interpret symbols, coding conventions, and guidelines used in ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS Level II coding.
- Assign diagnosis and procedure codes from ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS.
- Assign procedure codes from CPT and HCPCS Level II.
- Assign CPT and HCPCS Level II modifiers.
End of Course Instructions
All materials required to complete the program are included.
- Course Delivery: Online Interactive
- Duration: 200
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online – No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24×7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide