KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed how public health workers are struggling to deal with the pandemic on the “Healthy You: Surviving a Pandemic” podcast on Aug. 12. She also spoke about covid-19 news on WAMU’s “1A” on Aug. 13.
- Click here to hear Weber on “Health You: Surviving a Pandemic”
- Click here to hear Weber on “1A” (choose “Shows” tab in upper left, then navigate to Aug. 12)
- Read Weber’s “Underfunded and Under Threat”
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner talked about the misunderstandings of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) on Wisconsin Public Radio’s “Central Time” on Aug. 9.
KHN Editor-in-Chief Elisabeth Rosenthal discussed vaccine mandates and financial penalties for the unvaccinated with CNN’s “Smerconish” on Aug. 7. She also spoke about whether unvaccinated people should pay more for health insurance on Syndicated’s “Michael Medved Show” on August 5.
- Click here to hear Rosenthal on “Smerconish”
- Click here to hear Rosenthal on “Michael Medved”
- Read Rosenthal’s “Analysis: Don’t Want a Vaccine? Be Prepared to Pay More for Insurance.“
KHN Montana correspondent Katheryn Houghton spoke about Montana’s prohibition of vaccine mandates on Montana Public Radio on Monday.
- Click here to hear Houghton on Montana Public Radio
- Read Houghton’s “A Quarter of US Hospitals, and Counting, Demand Workers Get Vaccinated. But Not Here.“
KHN senior correspondent Phil Galewitz discussed burnout among home health care workers on WAMU’s “1A” on Wednesday.
- Click here to hear Galewitz on WAMU’s “1A”
- Read Galewitz’s “Desperate for Home Care, Seniors Often Wait Months With Workers in Short Supply“
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
Syndicated from https://khn.org/news/article/journalists-investigate-vaccine-mandates-and-health-worker-burnout/