KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan discussed vaccine production and supply chains on KERA’s “Think” with host Krys Boyd, C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal” and PBS’ “NewsHour Weekend.” She also joined Newsy to discuss how federal rules restrict patients and their doctors from knowing whether someone has been infected by a covid-19 variant.
- Click here to hear Pradhan on KERA, C-SPAN, or PBS
- Read “After Billions of Dollars and Dozens of Wartime Declarations, Why Are Vaccines Still in Short Supply?” by Pradhan and California Healthline editor Arthur Allen
- Click here to hear Pradhan on Newsy
- Read “Have a Case of a Covid Variant? No One Is Going to Tell You” by Pradhan and KHN senior correspondents Christina Jewett and JoNel Aleccia
Montana correspondent Katheryn Houghton and Midwest editor and correspondent Laura Ungar joined Yellowstone Public Radio to discuss Adam Meier, Montana’s pick for health director, and his political legacy in Kentucky.
- Click here to hear Houghton and Ungar on Yellowstone Public Radio
- Read Houghton and Ungar’s “Looking to Kentucky’s Past to Understand Montana Health Nominee’s Future“
KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed the covid vaccine rollout on Illinois Public Media’s “The 21st Show.”
- Click here to hear Weber on “The 21st Show”
- Read Weber’s “Rural Hospital Remains Entrenched in Covid ‘War’ Even Amid Vaccine Rollout“
- Read “Covid Vaccine Websites Violate Disability Laws, Create Inequity for the Blind” and “As Vaccine Rollout Expands, Black Americans Still Left Behind” by Weber and KHN data reporter Hannah Recht
Chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed Xavier Becerra’s confirmation hearings in the Senate on Crooked Media’s “America Dissected: Coronavirus.”
- Click here to hear Rovner on the “D.C. Diagnosis” segment of “America Dissected: Coronavirus”
- Click here to hear Rovner on “KHN’s ‘What the Health?’: Staffing Up at HHS“
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
Syndicated from https://khn.org/news/khn-on-air-journalists-explore-covid-vaccines-variants-march-6-2021/