CCS Coding Exam Review Questions Simulation Software; Certified Coding Specialist; 4,600 Questions CCS (Online Access Code Card) Windows, Mac, Smartphone
- Certified Coding Specialist exam simulation software includes 4,600 sample questions
- Health Information Documentation; Diagnosis Coding; Procedure Coding; Regulatory Guidelines and Reporting Requirements for Acute Care (Inpatient) Service ; Regulatory Guidelines and Reporting Requirements for Outpatient Services; Data Quality and Management; Information and Communication Technologies; Privacy, Confidentiality, Legal, and Ethical Issues; Compliance.
- The most realistic CCS questions in one program.
Certified Coding Specialist exam simulation software includes 4,600 sample questions which display on computer in the same format and patterns as the actual exam. Updated and based only on American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) exam requirements including: Health Information Documentation; Diagnosis Coding; Procedure Coding; Regulatory Guidelines and Reporting Requirements for Acute Care (Inpatient) Service ; Regulatory Guidelines and Reporting Requirements for Outpatient Services; Data Quality and Management; Information and Communication Technologies; Privacy, Confidentiality, Legal, and Ethical Issues; Compliance. The most realistic CCS questions in one program. Option to Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam. Optional Mark for Review Feature. (skip it) and it will display again at the end of the exam. Results Review. When you have completed the exam your percentage score will be calculated based on aapc scaled scoring.
ICD-9 to ICD-10 Automated Mapping Software
- Make the ICD9 to ICD10 CM transition easier with our automated software!
- Automated ICD9 to ICD10 Mapping.
- Create your own Code list for quick reference.
- Automated ICD10 to ICD9 Mapping.
- No Internet required to access your software.
This software allows you to quickly get the ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes that correspond to the current ICD-9-CM coding system by just entering the ICD-9 code. In addition, you can build your own code list for only the codes that are the most important for you so that you can quickly access it. It is an excellent automated tool that can help you get familiar with the new ICD-10 codes at a very low price.
CPC/CPB Certification - Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9 [Online Code]
- Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9 Online Training Course
- One Year Online Training Program
The ICD is currently the most widely used statistical classification system for diseases in the world. ICD-9-CM is an adaption created by the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) and used in assigning diagnostic and procedure codes associated with inpatient, outpatient, and physician office utilization in the United States. The ICD-9-CM is based on the ICD-9, but provides for additional morbidity detail.With The Training Portal's e-learning system certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. The Training Portal’s courses include:Expert Instructor-Led Training,The Training Portal uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live...
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice, Edition 2
1 used from $ 1,299.99
- 20% more accurate than the previous version and - and over 60% more accurate than Dragon Professional 12 when used in clinical settings.
- Improves recognition response time significantly
- Navigate and dictate inside EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, and Assessment and Plan.
- Covers nearly 90 specialties and subspecialties.
- Accented speakers get higher out-of-the-box recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition helps clinicians - including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers - efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient's electronic record. Designed for small practices with 24 physicians or less, Dragon Medical Practice Edition helps practices: Improve documentation Eliminate transcription costs Increase physician satisfaction Enhance efficiency Increase practice profitability Dragon Medical Practice Edition can be purchased from over 200 Value Added Partners throughout North America. Improve care efficiency. Dragon Medical Practice Edition offers virtually instant response time, saving clinicians valuable minutes in their day - no more waiting for transcribed reports or needing to type into their EHRs. Reduce transcription and the cost of documentation. Using speech recognition technology, clinicians dictate, edit and sign medical records at
Certified Medical Administrator Professional (CMAP)
- Online training program for professionals looking to transition into the field of healthcare
- Program incorporates access to Live Certified EHR software for hands-on practice
- Content is developed by leading industry experts Program is approved by NHA (National Healthcareer Association)
- Participants are eligible to take: Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) certification
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA), and Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS)
Certified Medical Administrator Professional (CMAP) is a bundled package comprised of 2 courses offered by Alameda Services: -Medical Office Administrator (MOA) and -Electronic Health Records Specialist (EHRS) Do you think it is a challenge to start a new career from scratch? Do you want to become an Allied Health Professional and work in Healthcare? If your answer is YES then CMAP is the way to go. According to the Department of Labor (Department of Labor Statistics) - Healthcare has a High Growth Industry Profile: -Healthcare provided 14.3 million jobs for wage and salary workers -Healthcare will generate 3.2 million new wage and salary jobs between 2008 and 2018, more than any other industry, largely in response to rapid growth in the elderly population CMAP will provide you with a combined skill set of an MOA and EHRS making you an invaluable member of any practice/clinic/hospital. Become a universal Certified Medical Administrator Professional. A career in healthcare of...